Strategic and Operational Project / Program Management
There are three P’s of project management: Projects, Programs, and Portfolios. Individual projects fit within larger programs, which themselves fit within portfolios. Though related, tasks associated with project, program, and portfolio management are by nature very different.
From major projects and transformations to strategic initiatives of all types and complexity, ECC’s Project Management Office (PMO) services can help you control and monitor variables throughout a project’s life cycle to keep it on track and delivering against its objectives. PMOs are particularly helpful in large system integration projects and in supporting technology transformation. Our PMO services also help improve project dynamism, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
Our Programme Leadership consultants helps clients to align their PMO with their business strategy and ensures a capable, mature PMO. Either in setting up a strategic PMO, transform PMO’s, training PMO team members, driving programmes to get the results needed and help PMO’s to be more flexible and agile. From a predictive project analysis to a full size programme management, Programme Leadership has the knowledge to lead transformations.
Highly Experienced Program & Project Managers
ECC provides highly experienced program managers and project managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support high-visibility initiatives.
Flexible Enough to Meet Your Needs
Whether you require resources long term or short term, ECC has the flexibility and talent to accommodate your resource needs. ECC’s PMO Services & Project Management Consulting encompass:
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives:Our clients utilize our consultants when they can’t afford program or project failure – even staffing companies turn to us!
- Recovering troubled projects:Our consultants are skilled at conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track.
- Interim leadership:We can take charge of PMOs and similar organizations, run them for you for short or long term durations, and transition them back to you when you’re ready.
- Filling skill set gaps:If your people are proficient in some areas but not so much in others (e.g., risk management), we can provide the expertise you need. We can also help better manage key resource dependency issues.
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity: From Business Analysts to Project Controllers to Program Managers, we can help fill your staffing shortages.