Senior IAM Engineer
Our SSO Team is looking for a highly technical, Senior SSO Engineer to help us develop our next generation SSO platform to further enhance security around SSO services for mobile devices and apps running on public-private cloud providers.
- Perform in-depth analysis of Public cloud offering for authentication and authorization.
- Designing, developing and implementing flexible SSO architecture for PaaS and SaaS applications.
- Designing, developing, and implementing SSO solution for Mobile based apps on any type of devices and MDM (Mobile Device Management) solutions.
- Building zero trust type access.
- Building an auto-scaling SSO infrastructure architecture to allow growth on-demand to handle time and event based SSO transactions.
- Architect and configure Web servers and Web Applications
- Closely collaborating with cross-functional teams.
What we’re looking for……You’ll need to have:
- A Masters degree in Information Systems, Technology, Information Assurance, Information Security or related field.
- Five or more years of relevant work experience.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Experience on Secure Proxy Services and SAML based Federation Services.
- Experience with ISO 27001-2, NIST 800-53, and NIST 800-171, NIST CSF or other security frameworksExperience on Jason Web Token (JWT), OpenID Connect and OAuth2.0.
- Experience on Advance Authentication for step-up authentication based on Risk score.
- Experience in One-Time Password (OTP), Security Question/Answers and Soft-Token implementation.
- Experience with LINUX and MS Windows Operating System.