- As part of the life-cycle analysis, responsible for identified and evaluated IT & network security risks (threat analysis); developing strategies, policies, security architectures and privacy frameworks to manage those risks; ensuring the implementation of those risk mitigations to enable business goals.
- Information Security steering, threat management and assurance: translated key risks & threats, high-level business requirements and applicable law & legislation into IT Security Standards & Architectures and enterprise wide Information security initiatives.
- Development of secure residential managed VoIP services with Session Border Controllers (SBC) and central routing manager (SIP based CRS).
- Established the IPv6 program management infrastructure, including governance structure, management processes, plans, procedures, tools, etc.
- Aligningdesign strategy for the implementation of Lawful Intercept (according legal and business conditions) within the IPv6 deployment and Next-generation Data, Internet, mail and VoIP infrastructures.
- Creating Best-Practices and Guidelines document for the Secure Deployment of IPv6 within Ziggo and provide comprehensive testing strategy for DOCSIS / CMTS.