Opportunity qualification, Bid management and ICT sourcing
ECC’s team of subject matter experts and bid specialists partner with you and support every aspect of the bid lifecycle – from defining your strategy and win themes, through to compiling and writing content. Some of the core activities of delivering bids include:
- Interpreting tender requirements
- Managing the Bid/No-Bid process and ensuring that you only bid on opportunities that you have a known chance of success in.
- Mapping out win-themes and competitor positioning.
- Leveraging content from ECC’s own bid library to speed up proposal development.
- Challenging buyers where tender requirements are biased, ambiguous or inappropriate.
- Ensuring compliance of bid deliverables with the tender requirements and the tendering process.
- Improving the quality of writing, graphics and overall presentation.
- Managing the overall bid delivery including assigning tasks to team members, reviewing deliverables and ensuring that the bid is as good as can be.
- Legal guidance on the tendering process and supporting legal challenges.
- Training workshops to build capability/awareness within your team.
- Review of proposals pre-submission (and post-submission where you feel there are grounds for appeal).
- Return on investment assessment.
- Market Finding / Pipeline Building.
- Relationship / Stakeholder Management
- Compilation of RFT / RFP / PQQ and administration of competitions.